Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 12, 2013

Saurus Street and the School-a-Saurus-Rex


Nick (Falk) and I have been stomping all over Sydney, Hobart and Melbourne promoting the Saurus Street at Schools and events. 


The kids have been amazingly enthusiastic about our silly antics and the Saurus Street books.  Nick and I have had such fun, we have been getting the kids to come up with their own new stories ideas, which I illustrate. I have been doing some very funny drawings of dinosaurs in bikinis, robot attack fish, super hero pterodactyls and mad scientist Diplodocus’s. It’s so much fun to see young creative minds at work. The students at all the schools we visited were fantastic.


I now head back into the studio (my local coffee shop) to start work of Saurus Street book 5 and 6 and a collection of stories for boys (also for Random House).

I am chatting on Northern Beaches radio this Sunday (about 10am ish) and I will be signing books and doing drawings at Dymocks bookshop in the Macquarie Centre (NSW) next Tuesday (the 16th of April). I should be in full swing around 11:00.

WIN*WIN*WIN*WIN*WIN*WIN*WIN*WIN*WIN*WIN*WIN*WIN*WIN*WIN

The last thing is if you head to the essential kids website:

You can win a Saurus Street prize pack by telling us in 25 words or less which dinosaur would you like to appear in your garden and why?

The grand prize is an original Dinosaur drawing by me
You have until the 8th of May.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tony, thank u for warm cheers. I hope everything will go well with u.
    Best wishes, Sadami

    ReplyDelete