Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ദി Mermaids


I’ve posted this image as it is a good character drawing of the 4 main characters for this story. Left is an early sketch (2005 – from my sketch book) while the right image is from 2006. As I have refined the character images a little. It is drawing like this one that allow me to see where the characters came from and I can assess which features I want to keep in the new characters. I find it best to have a small selection of images as a reference point, by doing so I maintain tighter consistency. I plan to redraw this image with the new characters in the next week or so.
As an experiment for this project I also plan to model some characters in 3D, mainly torsos and heads. I will try and be good and document this process and post the images on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment